Surirumah Kuat Tidur

Makeup. Dubai. Masak. Membebel.

Tuesday 2 February 2016

Ojie Makeup Diary

Assalamualaikum...

So today i decided to do a picture tutorial on my so called simple look. I know some of you might say thats now how its supposed to be done but hey, different people different skills ok? LOL

Called myself a makeup junkie because i can. HAH!

So i start applying SMASHBOX PHOTO FINISH - FOUNDATION PRIMER UNIFICATEUR DE TEINT. This is my first time using smashbox after i am not happy with Porefessional by Benefits. Both are good but Porefessional makes my makeup looks dusty. maybe its too dry or my skin is too dry. 



So then i let my face bertenang sekejap, you know like biar the primer meresap masuk kedalam kulit gitu? Yaa like that. Lol!

Then i apply pressed foundation or i dont know what you call it. Haha. Nama lain dulu ni bedak/compact powder je. K K kita guna bahasa yang kita faham k? I rarely use liquid foundation because i dont feel like using it boleh? Hehe.. Tak la.. Takde special occasion i nak pakai foundation tu. But nanti i'll come up with a tutorial ya?


When applying this, i practice untuk rub/tap ikut arah hair growth. Why? So tak bercapuk nanti. Cannot lawan arah. Nanti muka i jadi punca jerebu like "they say". 


Then, macam biasa.. my killer point.. ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS DIPBROW POMADE - DARK BROWN. Since i guna this, yes my brows on point sikit. Hello i tak cakap.. Orang yang cakap k? Hahaha. I first belajar lukis kening was in July 2015 with one girl from Christian Dior Pavilion Bukit Bintang sebab masa tu i redeem makeup service with them. Sebab i jadi member, so i dapat free makeup service. But you need to purchase one item atleast! But yang i dapat tips from the girl tu guna brow pencil. So masa first time nak guna brush ni i kekok gila! But i practice almost everyday!


I selalu start buat outline dulu. And yang penting orang lain jangan sebok nak ajak borak time i tengah buat kening. THIS IS MY KILLING POINT AND YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT! 


When kening dah siap, sure ada comot comot sikit. I guna concealer untuk sharp kan my brows. How?


Like this. 


See my kening? Okay. Then i buat eyeliner pula. so far my fav is DIOR ARTPEN. But since pindah Dubai, I beli KAT VON D  TATTOO LINER ni and its good to1 Senang nak draw. Even my eyeliner selalu nampak tajam!



Did you know that i actually use my black brow pencil untuk draw liner bawah mata? HAHAHA! Sebab apa guna brow pencil? Sebab masih boleh guna! So my husband tak bagi beli yang pencil liner  lagi! This one is NYX EYEBROW PENCIL CRAYON A SOURCILS - BLACK. A draw kat hujung je sebab nak nampak mata i lagi besar!



AAAHHHH My fav part! ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILL CONTOURING KIT! And i even bought the contouring brush!


Im gonna start highlighting first untuk under eye. Sebab takde guna corrector kan.



Then contour pula with a darker shades. This one dah tak perlu letak blusher dah. Effect? Mestilah nak nampak muka kempis! LOL


Rolling part. ROLLER LASH BY BENEFIT. Recommended by a friend of mine. I used DIOR mascara before. But both are still good to me. Hehehe.



Lipstick! Ok i used BOBBI BROWN - NUDE PINK. Why nude pink? Of course Im Nicki Minaj! LOL



Why am i holding the concealer again? To correct/clean the outer lips area la konon. Effects? My lips akan nampak macam full lips gitu



When dah siap, Teruslah masuk kereta sebab driver dah sampai. Not my driver.. Im renting a car so the driver datang and take me to their office. Haha. So this is the result. 




And this one over sikit sebab nak upload kat instagram. Harus nampak putih walaupun tidak.


Total masa nak siap makeup ni around 30mins je. But remember, practice lah selalu okay?

Thats it for today. Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment