Surirumah Kuat Tidur

Makeup. Dubai. Masak. Membebel.

Monday 7 March 2016

Breakfast At The Hamptons

Assalamualaikum...

Last week i saw Kak Adha updated her facebook that she went to The Hamptons with her friends. So i was so jealous kinda thing yknow... Looking at the photos of the food, pastries.. I just Cant!

So i commented her and ask her to join me. So we planned lah for the next week. 

So the day has come. Dude.. I woke up at 6am just for my make up okay! So here is my makeup look for that day.


I drove all the way from International City nak fetch Kak Adha first. Guess what? Waze took me the wrong place! It took me one bloody hour untuk sampai ke rumah Kak Adha! but its okay lah sebab lepas amek Kak Adha, masa nak amek Hani and Abby dah tak sesat dah. lol Masa dalam kereta tu of course lah gelak je memanjang! You know girls.. 

So we made it to The Hamptons.. Few minutes left for lunch but who cares? That was my first time here. Ah i love the deco! So service quite slow sikit. But all was good! 


I've ordered hot chocolate macam biasa sebab malas nak minum tea, ice and im not a coffee drinker. that macaroons reminds me of the kids back home. Rindu Malaysia tetibe.


So our food is served! I had big breakfast with omelette. Mintak medium tapi masih jugak dapat omelette yang dah fully cooked. I just dont like it. Sausage liat sikit. Roti masam. hahaha


so my intention of this brunch is actually nak kenalkan Abby with the rest. Well trust me, this is my first time jumpa Kak Adha. Lol! So we had a chat about so many thing! Cooking, Mana tempat lepak, weekends activity etc. Tak sangka pula kak adha and hani ni fun! 


Well i can say that abby is one of a hell goo photographer. Dia tau angle mana, lighting all good! Thanks babe!








Brunch was good with all these beautiful ladies. Tapi tak boleh lama because hani nak amek afiq kat school and kak adha nak kena balik awal sebab ada dating pula dengan her husband. We shall repeat! Thank you for your time! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment